The Snoring And Sleep Apnea Self Test
This simple self-test is designed to identify what parts of your breathing passages are the main cause of your snoring and/or sleep apnea personal situation.
Generally, there are five possible causes for snoring and sleep apnea:
- Blockage in the throat (around the voice box)
- Tongue falling into the throat
- Narrowing of the nasal passage
- Jaw sliding backwards and pressing on the throat
- Soft palate blocking airflow
By knowing your causes, you can focus on treatments that work for your personal situation and not waste your time and money on things that won’t help you.
After completing the questions, I’ll email you a customized report pinpointing your trouble areas and recommend the best solutions for your personal situation.
Legal disclaimer: This test is for informational purposes only. It’s not a medical exam, and should not replace the advice of your doctor.